Jumat, 03 April 2009

Creating wealth through Forex. Is it possible ?

This Website is talking about HOW to be WEALTH with a CONSISTENT WAY....

HOW TO GET 36% MONEY GROWTH ANNUALLY ?
CONSISTENTLY ? IN THE SAFE WAY ?
IS IT POSSIBLE INVEST IN FOREX ?

Well..., just lets see some proof in my Live account below (Update 19 March - 24 April 2009):



Note :
1. Those live statement above, is my live statement account.
2. I will update those live account every week. I won't update it every day, since I am so busy doing other business.

Lets see some analysis of statement above :
1. Deposit = 500. --> We can start invest with capital as low as 500 USD!!
2. Closed Trade P/L --> Average : 3% profit monthly.
3. Relative Drawdown = less then 5% --> Wooww !! What a safe robot ! Its closed in profit so fast and only bet your money with less drawdown !!!

Start curious with my system ?
Well..., before we go further, I just want to give you warning ! Outside there, so many fancy website which overhype, promise you heaven, quick rich scheme.
They are offering you with satisfaction guarantee. and many other bonuses.
But, just becareful. Your money will gone in a minute in their pocket. No guarantee will ever give to you !
Curious why I can say it ? Well..., its so simple. Its because I ever have bad experience also with this kind of website.
They provide with such a gargabe products. And, 0% satisfaction guarantee!
I got mad with them ! And, I share this to you, just want all of you not fall in the same way as I did.
I did not say that all forex website are garbage. Nope ! But, just becareful. I will give you some tips to decide whether the website is scam or not.
Well..., once again the decision is up to you. I will explain as details and simple as I can about my forex knowledge here, then you can judge by yourself, whether what I said is true or not.

Here, I want to give awesome product. Well..., I think its more than product. Its excellent service.
Soon, I will launch my first Commercial Website. And, I know, it will "Shock" the world, with my world class Products and Service, providing not only Live Trading Account Proof, but also Very Consistent Profit to make sure your money GROWTH CONSISTENTLY in the long term.

The auto trading software which I created named : Forexforliving.1.0

Soon, as I launch new formal commercial website, I will launch Forexforliving.1.2 , with many powerful features and more SAFE....

Well, for my launch, I need several volunteer to give me testimony.

Then, this is very limited opportunity for you, to get my software : Forexforliving.2.0 with INSANE DISCOUNT.
Interesting ?

well..., here's the deal :
1. You need to create account in international broker.
2. You need to balance your account, minimum : 500 USD.
3. You can give to me your account number. You need to remember, when you give me your account number, I can ONLY TRADE with your account. The money, can't be withdrawn by me. The money is only can be withdrawn to your bank account.
4. Monthly Fee : 5 USD for balance below 1000 USD. If your balance 1000 USD - 4000 USD, then monthly Fee : 12.5 USD.
5. Why need monthly fee ? It is used for rent cost VPS. In a month, I need to pay VPS which running software 24 hours. So, with just 7.5 USD per month, I think its totally Insane Cheap.

This program and contract , will only for 12 month period only.
And, I only choose first 5 persons only (Because I can't managed so many account).
The benefit you will get from this program :
1. You will get 2% - 4% monthly in USD. On average you will get 36% annually. Remember, if you deposit your money in BANK, probably you will get 3% annually. See the difference ?
If you can get 36% annually, in such a safe way, why not ?
2. Remember, it is investment in USD Currency. Its common things, that majority currency will depreciate to USD. For example, Indonesian Rupiah. On 1998, 1 USD = 1.500 Rupiah. On 2008, 1 USD = 9.000 Rupiah. And, on 2009, 1 USD = 11.000 Rupiah.
Means, in 10 years, Rupiah depreciation is : 633%, or on average : 63% annually. So, with investing in USD, you will not get growth for your equity, but take opportunity for additional insane growth from depreciation.
3. Combining depreciation to USD and its equity growth, you will get probably 100% equity growth annually in the long term.
4. Stress Free. You can leave it all to software and to me. Let me and my software do the job to make sure your money growth consistently day by day. You will get daily report, how much your equity is growth for each day.

And, what I need from you is, true and honest testimony for my system.
And, I need your testimony to be showed in my next commercial website.

There is no such an investment with no risk. Even with deposit in Bank. You still have risk : Inflation, bank bankruptcy, etc.
We should not avoid risk, but managed it.
How ? With proper trading system, and smart money management.
If you want to get equity growth, with 99% success rate, and 1% risk, then you are in the right track if you join with me.

And for my additional service : I will pay attention and give you advice on how you create your portfolio.

Remember, limited opportunity. 5 person only, first come first serve.
What I need this time is : Honest testimony from you for my website.
And you will get tons of benefit from me, as volunteer this time.
contact me : hendera.wijaya@gmail.com Subject : Interesting managed account henj4yz scalper.

I will give you detail explanation on what you should do.

The live proof account, will be updated every saturday / sunday, on my free time.

And, I will keep updating my blog. Hope, I can do it, at least once a week. I can't do it more often, due to other things which I need to prepare, including testing my update robot and preparing grand launching my first commercial website.

Thanks.


BASIC FOREX KNOWLEDGE :

This time, I want to share you about basic forex knowledge : What drive movement of forex price ?

Well..., basically, there is two analysis to predict forex movement (up or down) :
1. Fundamental analysis
2. Technical analysis.

Fundamental analysis is analysis based on fundamental economy. For example : NFP (Non farm Payroll), PPI, CPI, Inflation, Manufacturing production, consumer credit, and many more.
You can see it in the www.forexfactory.com
And, you can see, that so many fundamental economy news launched in every hours / minutes. And, the value of it, drive the price movement of respective currency.

Technical analysis is analysis based on trend. This analysis is taken based on assumption that who conduct trading is human. Human is emotional creature. And human emotional always repeated along the time. If you conduct technical analysis, means you predict the future based on past data.

We found so many trading system :
1. News / Fundamental trading system : Trading system which created in the big news.
2. Breakout / Technical Trading system : Trading system using some indicators from past data to predict future movement.
3. Grid : Trading system using mathematical approach based on historical range for respective currency.
4. Scalper : Trading system which take profit opportunity from small movement of price.
5. Correlation : Trading system which take profit opportunity from natural hedge of respective currency pair.
6. Adaptive trading system : Trading system which can learn the price pattern by itself, and predict the future based on pattern which it learn.

Those are the basic trading system. I will explain more further about the positive and negative of each trading system later.

But, there are some summary for what I have mentioned before :
1. Price movement is driven by NEWS / Fundamental. It is not by HISTORICAL data. Don't believe ?
Well.., just check www.forexfactory.com. You will note that after news launched, then specific currency which related with the news will move significantly, into direction which related based on news.
So, you know the news, then you will know the price direction. If you know price direction, profit is in your hand.
2. Based on data, we can see that 90% of price movement is SIDEWAYS. while 10% of price movement is TRENDING.
3. Its very difficult to trade based on NEWS / Fundamental. Don't believe ? Forex movement very sensitive to news. And, there are so many news in Forex. Unlike stocks, the movement of Forex is so insanely fast.
Well..., you can try to to trade in NEWS. Its create crazy profit. but, the stress also high, except you are maniac on it. ^_^
Don't believe ? Try it. Personally, trading Forex in News accelerate your adrenaline. but, in long term, it will make you like a stupid geek. hehehehe.

Well..., thats basic from me. I will explain later in the next letter, about strength and weakness of each trading system.
And, at the end, you will found, that why is my trading system is so logic (Because it is created based on mathematical basis), consistent, and so profitable with 99% winning rate.

See u in the top.

Thanks.

2 komentar:

  1. Nice website, really looking forward to seeing the result.

    BalasHapus
  2. great. www.hidupdariforex.com

    BalasHapus